February 14, 2018

happy valentine's day !





Happy Valentine’s Day!

My husband and I don’t have much planned today,
besides going to have breakfast at one of
our favorite little french cafés.

I’ll be baking a few festive m & m cookies
and probably whipping up some pasta

for dinner…

low-key all the way!

By the way,
today, I’m just sharing a few of my
favorite valentine vignettes
that are the most pinned on
pinterest.


















I hope your day was filled with love!



x o  x o !  fabiana


so cute!




p.s. can I ask you a big favor? I’d love to hear from you and what you’d like to see more of on the blog. There’s a simple poll to take at the bottom of this page. I’d love it if you’d let me know your preferences. It’ll literally only take a second…  it means so much, thanks!




1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I love seeing the hard work you put into sharing your love of life! Thank you for brightening my day.

Kathleen

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...