December 11, 2012

christmas appetizer italian style



Fresh cut rosemary from the garden
and formed into a wreath turned out to be
the perfect foundation for a Christmas party appetizer.

I just added petite tomatoes, black olives
and marinated mozzarella balls
from Trader Joe's for a festive touch!


inspired by Pinterest} 



ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.







5 comments:

Carolyn Marshall said...

Wow, great way for me to finally make good use of that slope full of rosemary in my back yard! Love it! I think it would. Be a beautiful way to deck out our Christmas ham as well. Thanks

KarenB said...

I've always loved that appetizer, but no longer have Rosemary bushes!!! It's crazy expensive to buy that much. I bet it was a hit.

Debbiedoos said...

Oh yummy and so pretty! I absolutely love this idea and will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing with the knock off party.

Maria said...

This looks FABULOUS!!! What a great idea for holiday entertaining! Love it!

Mary said...

Hi Fabiana, I love this idea so much, and it looks great. I'm going to feature it this week. I hope you're having a great Christmas season neighbor! Mary :O)

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...