October 9, 2011

Paul McCartney weds


My favorite Beatle, 
Sir Paul got married today to 
beautiful bride, Nancy Shevell.  

Nancy looks stunning in a dress 
designed by Stella McCartney.   


I love the rose petals being thrown by the guests. 

We did the same thing at our wedding, 
and it feels truly magical. 

Did you notice the woman in the red dress? 

Yes, that is Barbara Walters 
She's the brides cousin.


The happy couple exiting the 
Marylebone Register Office in central London.  

Paul married Linda Eastman there in 1969. 
I think that's a lovely tribute to Linda, 
whom he loved so much.   


They are my new favorite couple.  
And, doesn't Paul look so good for being 69?  
It must be because he is a long-time vegetarian 
and only eats organic food. 

I think they both look great!


The venue


Darling!


My favorite shot.


There certainly won't be 
a shortage of wedding photos.


Ringo arriving with his wife Barbara Bach. 

And, all this happened on 
what would have been 
John Lennon's 71st birthday.  

Paul's a true friend... 




ciao! fabiana

5 comments:

Town and Country Gals said...

Fabiana,
Seeing Paul brings back a lot of fun memories!
I'm from the "Beatle" generation, (what does that tell you), I got the 1st Beatle album when I was in the 8th grade and was madly in love with Paul! My parents wouldn't let me watch them on their big night on the Ed Sullivan show (they were quite scandalous back then, you know, the hair), so I had to go to a friend's house to see them! Paul looks amazing, so glad he's happy! They look lovely!
Rebecca

Town and Country Gals said...

P.S.
Still have all my "vintage", Beatle albums!
Rebecca

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I had no clue he got married. Boy, he is old! Brings back memories.

Kelly said...

How wonderful! I didn't know he got remarried. I think she's beautiful and hope this marriage will last longer than his last. You're right he does look great for his age. Life must be treating him well.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful couple! I am so happy for them both! ♥

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...