August 19, 2011

my friday five



Welcome to the weekend. 
Only 3 more left this summer, 
and then the kids go back to school (sigh). 
Here are some things that I'm loving today...
 
1. Anne Hathaway in Interview Magazine with dramatic b&w photos and interviewed by Chelsea Handler.
  

2. "Bumble-Ardy", a new book out by Maurice Sendak, of "Where the Wild Things Are" fame. It's his first book in 30 years.


3. Pizzetta Company 77's mobile pizza unit is a pizza party on wheels. And best of all, this full-sized fire truck can come directly to your house or event. They offer pizza, salads, beer/wine, and vegan and gluten free options, and are primarily solar powered! 

Pizzetta


4. My little dream car! The Fiat 500. Can you imagine zipping around town in this cute little thing? They even have a Barbie version! 
Fiat 500


5. Looking for end-of-summer movie ideas? One of my all-time favorite movies, Breaking Away, is #1 on this list.




ciao! fabiana

10 comments:

Seek First said...

Love ann hathaway!

I have a fun giveaway going on right now where you can win $15 shop credit to my etsy store with lots of fun rosette accessories! Would love to have you stop by to win! http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

Alexa said...

The pizzetta party on wheels! YES

Anonymous said...

very nice blog now i am following ur blog ... i like ur party picssss....
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

chanel said...

I am loving Ann Hathaway and Maurice Sendak is my fav! I've written a post for next week about him.

http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loveeeee that pink car! Cute blog! :)

Sweet Tea said...

Your blog is FULL of FUL!!
Thanks for stopping by(and FOLLOWING)my Blog which enabled me to fine you and do the same. Our lives seem to be quite different and I personally LOVE that. If we were all the same and had the same lifestyle how boring would that be? I'll be baaaaack, and in the meantime I'll be dreaming about that little pink car!!

Tessa White said...

How amazing is that Pizza Fire Truck....I love it.. Now following you on Bloglovin'..

I am starting a link party on Monday called "Pinterest Party" simple post an image or images from Pinterest and link up...easy and lots of fun... do pop by.. I don't want to party alone ;(

www.blog.downthatlittlelane.com.au

The Charm of Home said...

Wow! I like your 5! That pizza truck is way cool. Thanks for linking it to Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Debbiedoos said...

FUN!Love the pizza truck, I bet it is good too.

Simona said...

I LOVE the new Cinquecento! My mom had the original version from the 60s. Back in Rome, she used to pick up my brother and I from school, I remember having so much fun sticking my head out of the sun roof. I think I am going to get me one!!!
xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...