December 27, 2017

getting ready for new years eve





New Year's Eve champagne bubbles and photo booth props ready for action! Today I’ve been testing some little props for New Year's Eve coming up soon on Sunday. We have a just few friends coming over, so the planning has already begun!

I found the cutest little champagne bottle bubbles and 2018 New Year’s selfie props at Oriental Trading! Along with the rose gold table runner and my favorite clear glass plates, the décor is looking pretty festive. Here’s how my table is looking so far…




I strung the cardboard clock buttons 
with twine to make a fun little garland
 for the table.




Vintage coupe champagne glasses are my favorites!

I prefer them over the flutes.




Can you believe we’re only four days away from 2018?!





Here’s to enjoying the last few days of 2017…

xoxo


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...