September 19, 2017

tuesday in corona del mar


Just sharing some fun from last Tuesday

My first stop was Roger’s Gardens
and at the top of the list was
to pick up some white pumpkins.

They have a huge selection 
of beautiful pumpkins
in all shapes, sizes and colors.


Herbs and Pumpkins...
two of my favorite things!

And while I was there,
 I got another peek at their


If you’ve never been to Roger’s
during this time of the year,
you definitely need to check it out!

Half their store is converted into
an amazing Halloween fun house.

This year’s theme is Magic & Mayhem…

I’ll share more on that in a few weeks!


Next was a stop for breakfast
and cappuccinos with my friend Nancy
 at Le Pain Quotidien, a super yummy
 and healthy Belgian café.


Nancy and I couldn’t wait to head over to
Anthropolgie to check out their update
showroom and expanded store… it’s huge!


If you’ve ever visited an Anthroplogie store,
you know how amazing their displays are.


And I had no idea that they carried
a full line of wallpaper, did you?

They have books and books of
gorgeous wallpapers and grasscloths.

The one pictured above in this bedroom
vignette is one of my favorites.


Fun and funky décor, for sure.

While I was there, 
I did pick up a few pairs of earrings for myself, 
one with little tassels (see below) 
and a ciao tee-shirt... fabulous!  

I still can't get enough of their styling and merchandising...

so cute!



ciao! fabiana



Just for fun...


photo credit: Anthropologie

1 comment:

Marena said...

Sounds like such nice day. xo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...