June 15, 2017

red, white and blue at the front door



A little more red, white and blue décor for the house…
and it’s perfect above my front door!


We have a couple of birthdays coming up,
and of course, Father’s day,
so why not get some
bright and fun party décor
up now? 


And just to play off
I went to the Armstrong’s to get
a few pretty flowers.  


The periwinkle blue flower is Plumbago.
It’s the most gorgeous shade of blue!
It will sit on my front porch for the summer,
and then I have the perfect spot
to plant it in the fall.

I love how it looks with the
cheery red geraniums and
pretty white petunias!  


Later today,
it’s a run to Costco and prepping for
a birthday party this weekend.

What are you up to?

ciao! fabiana

Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. 

The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a little warning about the Plumbago: It's like mint, in that it sends up runners and sprouts everywhere near the original plant. It's absolutely taken over one section of our side yard, and even when you pull it out and think you got it all, sprouts keep popping up forever after! So make sure you plant it in an area where you can keep it contained....Carol in SD

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks for letting me know, Carol! I think I have just the right spot for it!

Anonymous said...

I love the banner! it's really cute!

-Mimi in Beverly Hills

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...