January 14, 2016

casual fashion & a downton abbey star


Joanne Froggatt plays everyone’s favorite lady’s maid, Anna on Downton Abbey, and here she is in the latest edition of Good Housekeeping modeling the latest in pretty and casual spring fashion.  Oh my!  That pink pea coat is to-die-for!  I was so thrilled and inspired by these all these looks that I couldn’t wait to share them with all of you!  Do you have a favorite?  It’s hard for me to choose just one!   





This is the Anna we all know and recognize.  I wonder what the newest season of Downton Abbey has in store for her and Mr. Bates!  

ciao! fabiana

1 comment:

Snowinluxury said...

I like THIS post ciao ciao 🇮🇹

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...