October 10, 2015

yummy dessert ideas for fall


Wickedly Fun Halloween Cupcakes  
These cupcake creations are so cute and easy to prepare. Choose your favorite cupcake design, and you’ll be sure to thrill your Halloween party guests.  You can either decorate store-bought cupcakes or homemade cupcakes with these easy to follow recipes. The owls, black cats, pumpkins, and ghosts are all so adorable!


Luscious Pumpkin Desserts 
There's no doubt about it, pumpkin is just about everyone’s favorite fall flavor, and I  just love it in desserts.  My favorites in this mix are the Pumpkin Spice Crème Brulee, Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Chocolate Frosting, and of course, Traditional Pumpkin Pie.  Check out the full list of dozens of amazing pumpkin desserts by Better Homes and Gardens.

ciao! fabiana 



3 comments:

jenifer said...

thank you @Fabiana for sharing such delicious looking desert Ideas,
I love cupcakes and your yummy desert ideas will surely fascinate my Halloween guest too as it fascinated me.

Natasha in Oz said...

Lots of fun ideas here-thanks for sharing them at the #sundaysdownunder link up!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

much obliged to you @Fabiana for sharing such tasty looking desert Ideas,

I adore cupcakes and your yummy desert thoughts will without a doubt interest my Halloween visitor as well as it captivated me

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...