January 23, 2015

the perfect gift for mom



Mother’s Day is a few months away, but it’s never too early to think about special things for my mom, especially with Valentine’s Day and her birthday coming up.  There is a fabulous Helen Ficalora store in Beverly Hills and I recently connected with them. Helen Ficalora creates beautiful and simple customizable jewelry, and they were so kind to send me a sterling silver “MOM” necklace. 

It has become one of my favorite pieces to wear daily.  It looks great layered with other necklaces, or just on its own.  I wanted to share with you all these lovely options for mom.  These pendant charms come in yellow, pink and white gold and also in sterling silver.  Some even have diamond accents.  

The best part about it for me, is they have the cutest grandmother pendants too!  My mom is Mimi, so that would be perfect for her, and the pink gold is so pretty! 


There are so many choices for mom


and also for the grandmother in your life.


These are some of my favorites and


I love the clustered look


Some of these gals wear Helen's initial charm.


I wear mine everyday!


Hot pink is Helen's trademark color, 
and you can see more of 
Helen Ficalora's style on Pinterest


There are literally hundreds of choices.  
Please check out Helen Ficalora for all 
the details and let me know what your favorite is! 



ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...