October 31, 2014

my friday five


Happy Halloween! Today's the day to indulge in fabulous sweets and treats and I could't help but notice how enticing these Browned Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes by Coco Cooks are!  And, I know they will be delicious because Coco has the most fabulous recipes! BTW, the frosting is brown butter fudge!

I just found out that one of my photos will be used on a mood board for a fabulous tv show in the UK called The Great Interior Design Challenge. The show is scheduled to air on November 20th in the UK, but I am hoping to get a peek from their website. Kind of random, but fun news! 


My new favorite treat is Foxy’s Frozen Yogurt’s “Frisky” flavor aka Pecan and Praline Crunch. It’s so yummy and not so bad in the calorie department, only 120 calories.  They also make Cheeky, Sneaky, Naughty, Sassy and Fancy flavors. Which one do you want to try? It’s available at Gelson’s, Fresh and Easy Markets and other gourmet shops. I love their fun retro vibe too!

This has got to be everyone’s favorite Halloween special, "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". What's your favorite part of this dear little Peanuts show?

Happy Halloween!


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...